Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pictures 10.26.13

 We sang all the hymns at the funeral.  B. Direk is on the left in front of the curtain.  
He lived in America for decades and is awesome.

 Leaving my mark on Thailand.

Check that mess out!

Supreme Shot.  Elephants...check. Old stuff...check.  Two handsome white kids...check.  Crooked tie...check.  Just send this one off to National Geographic with a note that says, 
"There's more where that came from."

Before my mission many people told me I'd find myself while serving the Lord.  Well I did.  I may or may not be the name of a Billiards club in Thailand

The view from my window.



I feel like I'm in Gotham City.  This is the university campus that is right next to our church which is right next to our house.  
AKA this area rocks.  

Priceless faces.  E. Davies and E. Fronberg.  Trying to fight their way through the onslaught of words.  
I was able to sneak away and snap this baby.



The Snoozers!

No comments: