Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pictures from Riley with his comments....


My companion Elder Gibbons

My bed ----- My desk

Elder Simonsen (on bed) Elder Davies (white) Elder Harley (Blue) --- The famous puppet collection



Our room ------ My Roomies ----- Elder Harley Davie-son

My tie collection which all the other missionaries covet --- Elder Bennet, Elder Engle & Me

Elder Gibbons sleep mask #ohwow ---- Elder Nicholson (#uncouthswag) going to Cambodia

Cliche

Encouraging picture to help us conquer Thai


Classroom ----- classroom decor ------ Elder Harley Davie-son

YIKES

Studying some Thai

Elder Martin (left side) having a meltdown (not really) ---- Coveting...coveting..Hint Hint..

Thai Script and the awkward in between language ----- Elder Engle Candid Camera

#lowkeycreepin ----- Elder Martin

Provo Temple

Temple from the Shady Side ---- Thai missionaries! #wetakinover (3 districts in all)

Elder Martin... No comment ----- Elder Martin normal now.

The Thai district that got here the same time as us ---- My District

Picture taking madness... ---- The older Thai District

Me and Hampton (aka Elder Jennings)

Beautiful .......... ----- Random Korean Elders

Me after TALL (Technology Assisted Language Learning?) ------ Language Business

Thai Script.... ---- Elder Kramer, One funny guy #sometimes I suspect he is an alien.

No comments: