Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pictures 1.19.14

 Holy White! Pun intended.

 Last Sunday: Pla is the girl in white on the left.

 Today at 12:00... Pu was baptized.

Today at 2:30... 10 more people were baptized!

Our district baptism picture...except I'd already changed back into my suit by then so they just held me up, stank face and all.

Dinosaur!



This is S. Gai and S. View's dog.  His name is New Day.  He only has 2 legs.  Apparently he was born like that.  He scoots around with his chest on the ground and then pops up on his hind legs for a few steps before falling back on his face.  He looks like a little, miniature T-rex stomping around.  I love watching him.

Ayuthaya

 I'm not sure why we took this picture or what we are doing.

 
We switched off with these cats, E. Mageno and E. Vance!  Superb missionaries.

 We saw some really old stuff while we were there.  Thailand has lots of really old stuff.

National Geo shot.  Sponsor me baby.

No comments: