Monday, May 13, 2013

Pictures 5.13.13

 It's a baptism...not a marriage

  Power suit, power tie, power steering.  (name that movie)

News wanted a goofy pic.
My companion didn't get the memo (it was in Thai).

So hood.

 GET ON MY LEVEL

 Found this little gem on our way to an investigator's house.

 I was standing in the church's lawn waiting for my companion to lock our bikes.  Out of the corner of my eye I see this little guy hop across my path.  I called to my companion, "Hey a frog, Elder watch this!"  Then I wound up...and kicked him.  He just sailed right out there...into the parking lot.  I connected with him mid-hop so he got some good height.  My companion and I just watched as he sailed right out there.  I was a little disappointed on the distance though.  It was really pretty amazing how he just went sailing right out there.  Here he is...post-punt.  Before you alert PETA, he played dead for a bit then hopped on his way. (name that movie, poppa smurf)

No comments: