Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Friends and Freetime.

No school. Holler. To celebrate MLK day some friends and I headed to South Weebs for Sunday dinner and some Monday adventure.  Here are the pics I took from our exploits. I used my sister's old Canon to take these. It's digital. I guess you could say I'm moving up in the world. Realtalk though, film is my favorite.



This is a game from our high school days. We call it Portuguese Ping Pong. Whoever wins the point gets to smack it at the other guy's bare back. Hilariously painful.
We also played some Killer Bunnies. Outrageous. We turned off all the lights to create that underground poker game vibe. We nailed it.



"These kids are. so. slow." -Sam



"What on earth is he doing?" -Payd and Sam
"Guys, think I can break the ice?" -Conner
Model shot. Like what you see? Contact our agency for more. 
"Why is Payden trying to look all dramatic?" -Conner

"Dude! Check this out. Imma sled down on this broken piece of plastic!" -Payd
"Wheeeeeeee!" -Payd
"Shoot dude! Hiking is so much fun!" -Payd
"Man. Why are we doing this? Hiking isn't even that fun." -Payd
Yeah. That's a frozen waterfall. #worthit






"Duuuude." 

Nutshell: Friends and free time. That's all you need.

No comments: