Monday, March 24, 2014

Moving up in the world

This week marks a monumental moment in my life.  I, M. Riley Creer, bought a motorcycle.  Holler.  Since high school I have wanted to upgrade from the moped to a motorcycle (in essence from boyhood to manhood).  Well I'm pleased to announce that I have done it.  It is a 1982 Honda XL185S and it's a beaut.



I plan to fix it up and take it to school as my main mode of transportation.  Good thing I have heaps of knowledge about motorcycles (not to mention fixing them).  It will certainly be an adventure, an adventure mostly spent, I'm sure, on YouTube watching repair tutorials.  It will all be worth it though, here's the vision: me rocketing off into the sunset on my shiny, rust-free, 185cc stallion...with a gorgeous girl on back, holding onto me like...well you get the idea.


I'm open to suggestions on what to name my trusty new steed.  Just write it in a comment.