Sunday, March 3, 2013

Riley Pictures 2.25.13


Yeah! We love concrete!

 "And breathe. Now slowly swan dive down and jump back to runner's pose." -P90X yoga (it left a serious imprint on my life)

  I love Thai construction.

 On the edge of the world...well at least the edge of Thailand.

  I'll give it until rainy season then it is done for.

 Not quite Hershey's and Honeymaid Grahams...but it'll do.

 Roast that bad boy! Roast it!

 The finished product. Oh Baby.

 
"Eat that [smore]. Shove it in your mouth." -Katie Clover (random quote from my childhood that still makes me laugh. backstory: we were driving somewhere, Katie and I were in the back of the van. We stopped at a stoplight. Katie and I look over and see this lady eating a burger in her car. She was going to town on that thing. Then Katie said that. We laughed...a lot.)

No comments: