Monday, October 10, 2016

This Is My Family.

If for some unbelievable reason you don't know my family, now is your chance to get all the nitty-gritty details. On our summer vacation to Sun Valley, I took the opportunity to take some photos of the most important people in my life. I used the Yashica mat124g that recently acquired. Nutshell: I love my new camera, but I love the people featured in these photos more.

This is my sister. AKA Katie. She is a new mom, but has already mastered it. She is a therapist, an adventurer, and a fighter. She taught me how to dance. I sure do lover her.

This is my dad. AKA Poppa Smurf. He can do a great yogi bear impression. He is an accountant, a shepherd, and a wrestler. He taught me what working hard looks like. I sure do love him.

This is my brother. AKA Sam. Once he threatened to shave off one of my eyebrows. He is a student, a cyclist, and a dog lover. He taught me how to ski... really, really fast. I sure do love him.

This is my brother-in-law. AKA Jeremy. He is a new dad but still needs work on his dad jokes (Mike Creer is teaching free night classes, Dr. J). He is a golfer, a dentist, and a baller. He taught me to like Kobe. I sure do love him.

This is my mom. AKA Momma. She has crocheted enough blankets to cover Rhode Island. She is an accountant, a professional trip planner, and an angel. She taught me how to laugh. I sure do love her.

No comments: