Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heaven in a Cup

Today while I was contemplating the meaning of life I started thinking about my favorite things. One of which is a slurpee. Slurpees are a panacea. They solve all of life's problems, or at least make them seem not so big. Whenever I'm having a bad day I just go get a slurpee and my problems just seem to melt away. Maybe it has something to do with the enormous brain freeze you can get from a slurpee or maybe slurpees have hidden anti depressants in them. Whatever it is, slurpees are simply amazing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

you have always loved/been obsessed with slurpees little brother... what flavor did you get today?

Rye said...

I can't eat them until tuesday! I can't use straws for two weeks after my wisdom teeth thing. I'm going through withdrawals